Τετάρτη, Οκτωβρίου 13, 2021

Vodka Juniors , "All by myself"

On the rocks please just for tonight, drop by drop chills down my spine. With my feet in the sand on a hot summer night I can feel the breeze it all seems so right and I know what you’re thinking, oh yeah, I know what you’re thinking but this is not a sad song. Hey look mom I did it all, hey look dad on top of the world, hey look girl I loved you so one day you could just have it all but now it’s too late cause nothing in this world is worth the wait. All by myself… I can change the world, I can change it all, I can take away the pain form everyone’s soul. I dreamt of a world where innocent hearts lie peaceful and calm right next to the stars and my heart is an ocean for everyone to dive so come along girl and take your time. There’s only one thing to keep in mind that deep under the surface the bottom is mine. I was born and raised in a manic fest, and they always said that I deserved the best, so these are the moments of truth where the sand is my bed and the sky is the roof… one drop for the tired and innocent youth. So come and touch my soul, we will never fall cause after all we’re better off alone…

https://images.rocking.gr/interviews/2016/812x500/vodkajuniors--cover.jpgVodka Juniors - Facebook

Vodka Juniors: «Η μουσική δεν θα έπρεπε να είναι supermarket!»

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: