Τρίτη, Δεκεμβρίου 25, 2018

Your my reason to live


Remember the place

Oh wonderful day

The moment our fate was revealed



Through my eyes you can see

All the love within me



Oh all that i have

My soul i will give



I know i believe

Your my reason to live



Colours are fading

Lost in the dark

Tears of blood staining

Snow freezing my heart



Now i am leaving

My world is nomore

My love my all

Into your arms i fall

Your my reason



Take me away

I'll go where you are

I'll follow my heart to the end



With the pain far behind

Where you'll sleep i'll fly



Oh take me away

My life i will give

All that ï have

Was for you my reason

Αμεντέο Μοντιλιάνι ( 12 July 1884 – 24 January 1920)

- Βικιπαίδεια

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Άνοιξε ο ασκός του Αιόλου στη Μέση Ανατολή: Όλες οι εξελίξεις LIVE

  Ισραηλινό πλήγμα στο Ιράν, σε αναβρασμό η Μέση Ανατολή Israel struck Iran and there was pre-notification to the US from Tel Aviv, says Reu...