gerontakos
Ζοχράν Μαμντάνι-Έλιφ Εράλπ:«First We Take Manhattan, then we take Βerlin»
Σάββατο, Σεπτεμβρίου 30, 2023
Ella Fitzgerald Sings The Cole Porter Song Book
Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Cole Porter Song BookTrack listing
All tracks written by Cole Porter, except when noted.
Disc one
Side one
"All Through the Night" – 3:15
"Anything Goes" – 3:21
"Miss Otis Regrets" – 3:00
"Too Darn Hot" – 3:47
"In the Still of the Night" – 2:38
"I Get a Kick Out of You" – 4:00
"Do I Love You?" – 3:50
"Always True to You in My Fashion" – 2:48
Side two
"Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love" – 3:32
"Just One of Those Things" – 3:30
"Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" – 3:32
"All of You" – 1:43
"Begin the Beguine" – 3:37
"Get Out of Town" – 3:22
"I Am in Love" – 4:06
"From This Moment On" – 3:17
Disc two
Side three
"I Love Paris" – 4:57
"You Do Something to Me" – 2:21
"Ridin' High" – 3:20
"You'd Be So Easy to Love" – 3:24
"It's All Right with Me" – 3:07
"Why Can't You Behave?" – 5:04
"What Is This Thing Called Love?" – 2:02
"You're the Top" – 3:33
Side four
"Love for Sale" – 5:52
"It's De-Lovely" – 2:42
"Night and Day" – 3:04
"Ace in the Hole" – 1:58
"So in Love" – 3:50
"I've Got You Under My Skin" – 2:42
"I Concentrate on You" – 3:11
"Don't Fence Me In" – 3:19 (Robert Fletcher, co-lyricist)
1997 reissue, previously unreleased bonus tracks
"You're the Top" (Alternative take) – 2:08
"I Concentrate on You" (Alternative take) – 3:00
"Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love" (Alternative take) – 5:25
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου
Νεότερη ανάρτηση
Παλαιότερη Ανάρτηση
Αρχική σελίδα
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου