Δευτέρα, Ιανουαρίου 09, 2017

I'm confessin'  

that I love you,
Tell me, do you love me too?
I'm confessin' that I need you,
Honest I do, need you every moment.
In your eyes I read such strange things,
But your lips deny they're true,
Will your answer really change things
Making me blue?

I'm afraid some day you'll leave me,
Saying "can't we still be friends"
If you go, you know you'll grieve me,
All in life on you depends.
Am I guessin' that you love me,
Dreaming dreams of you in vain,
I'm confessin' that I love you, over again.
 ___________________________
  Paintings - Nelly Panto

Nelly Panto - Born and raised in Kishinev, Moldova, Nelly Panto graduated the local Art School and Art Academy, before working as a book illustrator and designer.

Evolving from the stained glass windows of the Churches she grew up surrounded by, Panto's work is alive with contrast and density of colour; flickering light, deep shadows and the intimate atmosphere of an evening's chance encounter are all hallmarks of her work.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

ΟΙ ΝΕΕΣ ΤΑΙΝΙΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΘΗΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΩΣ ΤΗΝ ΠΕΜΠΤΗ 24 ΟΚΤΩΒΡΙΟΥ

  1. ΝΕΕΣ ΤΑΙΝΙΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΘΗΝΑ Η Γιούκου και το Λουλούδι των Ιμαλαϊων Yuku and the Himalayan Flower Animation 2022 (ΕΓΧΡ.) ...