Τετάρτη, Οκτωβρίου 19, 2022

The Black Heart Procession ~ It’s a Crime I Never Told You About the Diamonds in Your Eyes

Black Heart Procession - ToutpartoutIt’s a Crime I Never Told You About the Diamonds in Your Eyes

 
 
Down by the old fire range, you wouldn't hear a sound from my lipsBut maybe someday I will see'Cause it was a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyesIt's a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyes
And maybe someday we will win, away with the wind we'll goBy the sea we'll float, away with the wind we'll goA million miles away, away with the wind we'll blowTo the sea we'll float, down along the wayDown along the way
And maybe someday I will sayI'll say please, please, don't tear your heart from me'Cause it was a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyesIt's a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyes
And maybe someday we will win, away with the wind we'll goBy the sea we'll float, away with the wind we'll goA million miles awayAnd you'll say maybe someday we will winAnd you'll say please, please, don't tear your heart from meAway with the wind we'll goBy the sea we'll float
Away with the wind we'll blowBy the sea we'll floatDown along the wayDown along the wayDown along the way

The Black Heart Procession - Wikipedia

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: