Τετάρτη, Αυγούστου 17, 2016


Waiting 'Round to Die - Wikipedia


Sometimes I don't know where
This dirty road is taking me
Sometimes I can't even see the reason why
I guess I keep a-gamblin'
Lots of booze and lots of ramblin'
It's easier than just waitin' around to die
One time, friends, I had a ma
I even had a pa
He beat her with a belt once 'cause she cried
She told him to take care of me
Headed down to Tennessee
It's easier than just waitin' around to die
I came of age and I found a girl
In a Tuscaloosa bar
She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly
I tried to kill the pain, bought some wine
And hopped a train
Seemed easier than just waitin' around to die
A friend said he knew
Where some easy money was
We robbed a man, and brother did we fly
The posse caught up with me
And drug me back to Muskogee
It's two long years I've been waitin' around to die

 




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Επιστροφή στην Άνοιξη με κακό καιρό: Έκτακτο Δελτίο Επιδείνωσης Καιρού από την ΕΜΥ για Παρασκευή και Σάββατο

      emy.gr Έκτακτο Δελτίο Επιδείνωσης Καιρού (ΕΔΕΚ) https://www.boatfishing.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ektakto-deltio-thyellodon-an...