Τρίτη, Ιανουαρίου 01, 2013

ΕΤΣΙ ΘΑ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΤΑΝΤΗΣΟΥΝ...



  HOBO :A hobo is a migratory worker or homeless vagabond, 
especially one who is penniless (Wikipedia)

I’ve always known Since I was a young boy In this world, everything’s as good as bad 
Now my father told me always speak a true word 
And I have to say that is the best advice I’ve had Because something burns inside of me 
It’s everything I long to be And lies they only stop me from feeling free

Like a hobo from a broken home Nothing’s gonna stop me Like a hobo from a broken home Nothing’s gonna stop me

Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,

I’ve never yearned for anybody’s fortune The less I have the more I am a happy man 

Now my mother told me always keep your head on Because some may praise you just to get what they want

And I said mama I am not afraid They will take what they will take And what would life be like without a few mistakes

Like a hobo from a broken home Nothing’s gonna stop me Like a hobo from a broken home Nothing’s gonna stop me

Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

Like a hobo from a broken home Nothing’s gonna stop me Like a hobo from a broken home Nothing’s gonna stop me

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: