Τετάρτη, Ιουλίου 18, 2012

Η ΓΕΝΙΑ ΤΩΝ ΑΛΗΣΜΟΝΗΤΩΝ


If your car was made on Friday friend you'll soon be in the creek
Cause it's payday and the loafin' has begun
Lord them Friday cars just hope you don't get one
Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday
Are all bad days and the only try day is Wednesday
And my car was made on Wednesday on Wednesday
If your car wasn't made on Wednesday 
I'd advise you not to even leave home any

[ Cowgirl ]
There's a police car behind us man
[ Rambler ]
So
[ Cowgirl ]
He's right behind us
[ Rambler ]
So what
[ Cowgirl ]
Is he lookin' at us do you think he saw me
[ Rambler ]
Hey relax he turned off what's all the fuss about
[ Fisherman ]
What would the Phoenix police of you anyway she's really crazy man
[ Rambler ]
She may be worse than crazy
[ Fisherman ]
What's with you cowgirl you stole a pinball machine or somethin'
[ Cowgirl ]
Don't be funny I never stole nothin' I killed my own man
[ Rambler ]
Ah let me see now the bus station ought to be straigh ahead downtown
Where you can probably get out
[ Cowgirl ]
Oh please don't make get out
[ Rambler ]
You say you killed somebody
[ Cowgirl ]
I had to man please don't turn me in
[ Fisherman ]
There's a bus station right over there boy we sure can pick 'em
[ Cowgirl ]
He treated me like dirt I loved him lived with him all that time
I was true to him I tried to warn him he just laughed at me

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

ΚΩΣΤΑΣ ΑΧΙΛΛΕΩΣ ΚΑΡΑΜΑΝΛΗΣ: ΑΗΔΙΑ...

    Οργή από την εμφάνιση Καραμανλή στη Βουλή (topontiki.gr)