Δευτέρα, Αυγούστου 23, 2010

ΜΟΥΣΙΚΕΣ ΤΟΥ ΚΟΣΜΟΥ

Loney, Dear :"I Am John"

Johnny and I, we got lost tonight, we got carried away, i takes someone like me, to lose track like that, to be troubled down, got a heart full of plans but nowhere to run, there were seventeen dogs out to track us down and i got some bruises and i got a scar but now, never gonna let you
down, and i got it wrong like i knew i would and i told you, never gonna let you down, i must never let you down, but i will always let you
and everything must start from here, in a morning with ease with somewhere to go, with no sticky feeling of going wrong without the heartbeats asking where you're gonna go
with the trouble you wear, you want to wear it down, you want to make something new of this but never gonna make it home, never gonna make it
someone i want now, somewhere i want to go, and i told you, never gonna let you down, never gonna let you down, but I will always let you down
klarinett
i said johnny and i, we got lost tonight, but we doubled our chances we've got somewhere to go, we've got devils chasing us to hunt us down, and we know we can't go like this from now, i've got a feeling of you, and we danced for so long, i want your arms around me, said never gonna let you down, never gonna let you down, but i will always let you down
credo
I've got a feeling of you and we danced for so long, I want your arms around me like lovers do, and I'm never gonna let you down, never gonna let you down

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: