Πέμπτη, Αυγούστου 30, 2007

Thievery Corporation :"The time we lost our way"

THIEVERY CORPORATION
The Time We Lost Our Way

My mind is full bursting over
With all this things I can't remember
Every little single memory reminds me of you
My eyes were weary with all this tears
You left your shadow in my dreams
All my doubts seem to disappear when you came along
Flowers melting up into the sky
Hear my heart where our love colides
We hear the songs we found in the times we lost our way
From without words cannot describe
What caused the stars to fall deep inside?
Every little memory reminds me of you
Our days are gone lost forever
Reflecting light glistening under wather
Naturally this could be everything that seems so unreal
Flowers melting up into the sky
Hear my heart where our love colides
We hear the songs we found in the time we lost our way
Gentle memories replace our tears
All love we had is still right here
We hear the songs we found in the time we lost our way…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: